Saturday 8 February 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW ME!

Hey there!

Today, I decided to be brave and took a step on the scales, after what seemed like a century! I have to say my first weigh in of the year, wasn't looking very pretty, to say the least! Weighing in at 9 stone 5, I felt like some action needed to take place if I was to be remotely happy with my body!



This made me realise how strict upon myself I'm going to have to be! Most people say 'new year, new me,' but never really stick to it! I, on the other hand, am feeling like this year, could possibly be my year! I feel, I can change my life around significantly and for the better! Hopefully, this attitude will stay this way  throughout 2014!

So, for the rest of the year, (until Summer,) I'm going to try and stay as healthy as possible! That means NO snacking after school and NO lying about and being lazy!

Let's see how long this will last!

Cheers to a NEW ME!! Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment