Thursday 27 November 2014

Blogmas 2014

Hey there!

December is slowly approaching us - time to fetch the Christmas decorations from the loft, eat our weight in yummy food, wrap up warm in our favourite woolly jumpers and sing festive songs. You may think it's early for all of this, but when it comes to this time of year, my inner child comes alive! Christmas has always been my favourite part of the year - chilly winter nights, hot cocoa, fluffy blankets, festive lights - you name it, I love it! 


I challenged myself this year to participate in Blogmas 2014 to theme my blog around this exciting holiday - prepare for everything Christmas! Something tells me I'm going to get extremely carried away with this and spam my little slice of the Internet with an overload of cute snaps...



Bye for now! Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Woo! I am doing blogmas too, but not sticking to much of a theme throughout the month, just lots of yapping with some Christmas thrown in there. Hope it goes well!! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a nice idea! It all starts now and I'm hoping I manage to stick with it... xx

      Delete