Saturday 24 May 2014

Life Update: Twitter Time!

Hey there!

Goodbye exams and hello social life! After spending the last 2 months revising and stressing for my AS exams, the half term is finally here! Welcoming in the sunshine and a well deserved rest...Finally, I am free from everything school related, (until my last 2 exams,) and can start to enjoy my life. Back to the late night deep conversations, lie ins until midday, pyjama days and just generally allowing myself some 'me time'. That means more time to go shopping, take photos, see friends and blog to my hearts content. So apologies for the lack in uploads recently, but I'm back and bursting with creativity for more blog posts - starting with some news!

No matter how many blog related sites I follow my favourite bloggers on, I still manage to miss their most recent posts, which can become frustrating, especially as I'm a particularly nosy person and hate missing out! So I finally managed to find time to set up a Twitter account for my blog. I thought this would be a great way to update you on new posts, post links to my favourite fashion/beauty sites and anything I find interesting, write quirky quotes that pop in my head and most importantly, to interact with all of you!




If you wish to follow me on Twitter, just click this link to be directed to my page: 

Bye for now! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment