Wednesday 10 December 2014

#10 Blogmas - Christmas Jumper

Hey there!

There seems to be a reoccurring theme of food with Blogmas this year. There's no denying that we all love to stuff ourselves with our favourite festive treats at Christmas, so I guess it's not surprising. However, I decided to mix things up a bit and chose to share my favourite new purchase this winter! 


Everyone deserves a little festive fun at Christmas to celebrate the end of a good year! With Christmas Jumper day soon approaching us, my family decided to hit the stores in search of the best Christmas outfit. Last year I bought myself a pair of cosy reindeer leggings to lounge around in at Christmas, which I practically live in all winter - they're just so cosy!

#10 - Christmas Jumper

For those of you who follow me closely on my little slice of the Internet, you'll know that I am a big fan of Primark - so much so, that I jumped at the chance to work for them. It's just so exciting to watch the festive stock appear in store - it's so tempting to buy the entire shop! Therefore, it wasn't surprising when I found myself surrounded in a sea of Primark bags - safe to say my bank balance wasn't happy! 

Among my many new purchases lies my Christmas jumper - I just couldn't bare to leave this little fella on the shelf, especially after this year's heartfelt John Lewis Christmas advert. I was in desperate need of a new Christmas outfit and this jumper is absolutely perfect - I fell in love with it immediately. It's super soft and just so adorable - I simply couldn't resist it and I guess it just fell into my bag, oops! 

It's not too late to get yourself a Christmas jumper to join in with the festive celebrations. I would definitely recommend this jumper and at just £12 you can't go wrong!



If you liked my first day of Blogmas, I would recommend you challenge yourself to this festive tag - it would be nice to read some of your posts!

Bye for now! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment