Monday 8 December 2014

#8 Blogmas - Christmas Wishlist

Hey there!

Christmas is definitely fast approaching us - my advent calendar is going down a treat! I've been extremely busy this weekend so haven't had a chance to post, (hence the missing date!) 


As a child, I used to sit endlessly circling the Argos catalogue to start my Christmas wishlist, but as the years progressed, this slowly phased out. I've never really wanted anything in particular for Christmas, I'm easily pleased, but after reading through a number of Christmas wishlists, it inspired me to make my very own! 

1) Marc Jacobs Perfume - Daisy Dream



At the top of my list is the gorgeous scented fragrance. I've read countless reviews on this stunning perfume and have been loving this scent for a while - everything a girl dreams of! It's just so flowery and perfect for a glamorous evening - even the bottle is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to show this off to my friends and family - no doubt they'd be jealous!

2) Girl Online



For those of you that have been keeping up with my blog content, you will know that I absolutely idolise Zoe Sugg. I feel she's perfect for young girls to aspire to and it's incredible how far she's come, despite the little hiccups in her life! She's become an Internet sensation in the YouTube community and has a lot to be proud of. Therefore, it isn't surprising that 'Girl Online' is a close second on my wishlist. I think it would look perfect among my most-loved books!

3) Yankee Candle Winter Classic



Being a blogger leads to a full grown conclusion that we all love candles! Who can resist this wonderful set of gorgeous Christmas scented candles? I find it incredible how awesome these scents really are and picture how amazing that would be burning away in my bedroom on a cold, winter's evening. Definitely one of my favourites on my Christmas list - a girl can never have too many candles!

4) Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream



During the winter months, I never seem to be able to avoid getting dry skin from the bitter, cold wind. I've always been a fan of the Body Shop and find myself spending hours browsing through their products, smelling the gorgeous fragrances. After scrolling through my favourite bloggers, I found this beauty and couldn't resist putting in on my wishlist. I've never been disappointed with any of their products, so I have high expectations for this one!

5) Christmas Pudding LUSH Bath Bomb



For those that follow my blog religiously, you will know that I have a huge obsession with LUSH. I've been to a number of blogging events and own a whole range of their products. My baths have never been the same without LUSH and I've never been disappointed yet! LUSH's christmas themed bath bombs never fail to get me in the festive mood. The Christmas pudding bath bomb at LUSH is my favourite go-to bath treat at Christmas, so it's not surprising that it features on my wishlist!

If you liked my first day of Blogmas, I would recommend you challenge yourself to this festive tag - it would be nice to read some of your posts!

Bye for now! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment