Thursday 11 December 2014

#11 Blogmas - How Are You Counting Down to Christmas?

Hey there!

Bet you weren't expecting this one, I've decided to change the theme of my blog post yet again. Christmas is edging closer and closer - only 9 more working days to go. It's incredible how it's soon creeping up on us and I'm still yet to sort out my Christmas presents - shame on me! 



The decorations are up with festive songs playing on repeat and the fluffy jumpers are out. Frothy hot chocolates and over-sized fluffy dressing gowns are becoming my essentials this December. I love the buzzing atmosphere and jolly people at Christmas, which makes commuting to and from work very enjoyable!

#11 Blogmas - How Are You Counting Down to Christmas?

Everybody loves an advent calendar for Christmas, no matter what age you are! Christmas just isn't the same without one - I've made sure it stands proudly on top of my fire place this year. The countdown to Christmas is definitely what makes December most enjoyable. I love coming home from work knowing that I have yet one more door to open and we're one step closer to Christmas. 

This year I purchased a Mars Bar advent calendar - nothing special, but definitely worth the price I paid for it, so yummy! It's always fun to hunt for the next number and I love guessing what Christmas treats are hidden behind the closed doors. I'm literally the biggest kid at Christmas - I simply can't wait for Christmas!


If you liked my first day of Blogmas, I would recommend you challenge yourself to this festive tag - it would be nice to read some of your posts!

Bye for now! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment