Wednesday 16 April 2014

LUSH HAUL Review: Marshmallow Moment

Hey there! 

For those that don't know me personally, I am possibly the biggest fan of  LUSH - my absolute dream shop to work in! The staff are so friendly and I can't get enough of the vast array of handmade products! I spend literally hours smelling them over and over, until my nose is satisfied! It's often difficult to keep me away and it's becoming a danger to my bank, I can never walk out empty handed! Over these past couple of months, I have gathered together a collection of LUSH products including a few of my favourites and some new products, which looked too cute to leave on the shelf! As a result of this, I decided to post a series of posts, reviewing these products, over the course of the year...



1) Marshmallow Moment

This little beauty was first released in stores for the start of February, alongside the Valentines collection! As a regular shopper in LUSH, I was quick to notice a new appearance in store and immediately picked this up! Made from the marshmallow herb, this pink cupcake-shaped bath bomb fizzes beautifully, producing a creamy fluid of soothing cocoa butter and almond oil. The creamy film of bubbles left floating on the water creates a lovely moisturizing effect, which leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling amazing! A sweet smelling product, not too overwhelming, just right to sink yourself into...

I am pleasantly surprised by this and found it relaxed me completely! It doesn't just have to be used in the bath. If you fancy a quick shower, a tiny bit of this mixed with water works just as well and has the same effects! Definitely recommended for those of you who love Rock-star and Snow-fairyI loved how it made my skin feel afterwards and I will definitely be purchasing this again - multiple times! 

Reasonably priced at £3.95 - nice and affordable
Rating: 10/10



Happy bathing! Xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love Lush! The bubble bars are my fave :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, I do love a nice LUSH bubble bath, especially when it makes everything smell so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I love how these look and I have seen so many amazing photos of them I just can't get over my fear of being covered in glitter and goopy stuff :( I may have to try one out! xxx

    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no need to worry, they don't stain your bath or your skin and it's extremely relaxing! I would definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  3. that looks so fun to use! i never seem to have the time for baths so excuse me while i live vicariously through you haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LUSH baths are something you just have to make time for, they're so relaxing and smell amazing! :) xx

      Delete