Wednesday 16 April 2014

TMI TAG...

Hey there!

I have seen this tag been spread around the blog community recently and have decided to participate in it simply for the fun of it, but also so you can get to know more about me!



The questions listed below were ones I found on Natalie's blog. I have heavily cut them down, picking out the best ones to limit the length of the blog post... 

1. How old are you?
17 years old, 5 months until I'm 18 and very excited 

2. How tall are you? 
5ft 6 - average height and happy with it 

3. How much do you weigh? 
9st 3 last time I braved the scales - losing it slowly, hoping to get a figure I'm happy with for summer 

4. Any piercings?
My ear are pierced, but would love to have a belly button stud! I think they look extremely pretty!

5. Your favourite show?
TOWIE has always been a favourite of mine, but I am slowly starting to join the hype of My Mad Fat Diary

6. Favourite band and song?
Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down
A few years back I probably would have answered with One Direction - oh, how times have changed!

7. Favourite quote?
'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!' - Dr Seuss. Always has been and always will be

8. Your OTP? (one true pairing)
Liam and Rae from My Mad Fat Diary. They understand each other, are great together and share the same habits

9. Have you ever been in love?
I can honestly say that I have been and it feels amazing! I was treated like a princess and I couldn't be happier!

10. Qualities you look for in a partner?
They have to have a good sense of fashion and humour, great eyes, hair just long enough to play about with and smell great!

11. Something you miss?
Someone that I will always miss will be my Grandad. Sadly, he passed away when I was 13 and I loved him dearly. He was always there for me, spoilt me rotten and was fun to be around. He fought his battle for Cancer and sadly was defeated, but he will always be remembered! <3 

12. Reason for starting blogging?
I recently became a YouTube fanatic and started reading the blogs that linked to their channels. Zoe, Tanya and Louise, my favourite of them all, inspired me the most and without them, this blog would still be scribbles and brainstorms for future posts in my notebooks, yet to be published on the Internet

13. Fears? 
Besides the general fears of spiders, I also fear being trapped in cramped conditions, walking through horror mazes and not being able to have children 

14. Last thing that made you cry?
I recently broke down, as the sudden realization that my exams are less than a month away hit me and I am nowhere near prepared 

15. Last book you read?
I am currently reading 'One Day' by David Nicholls - a strongly recommended book to me 

16. Places you want to visit? 
I'd love to go Florida, mainly for Disneyland, but also for the gorgeous scenery and weather! Norway is another dream of mine to gaze up at the Northern Lights!

17. Last sport you played? 
I love to play badminton in my spare time and challenged my family to a game at the park yesterday

18. Last song that you sang? 
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston. My favourite song to sing in the shower alongside Titanium and Rather Be 

19. Last time you hung out with someone?
Yesterday evening I spent my time walking round town with a good friend of mine. Hello, if you're reading this! ;)

20. Who should answer this tag next? 
I nominate Lewis, my best friend and new blogger and Emma, my favourite blogger, to take part in this tag! 

Bye for now! Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just saw your email and came to check your blog, thanks so much for tagging me and saying Im your favourite blogger! Thats so nice to hear. :) Im think Im going to incorporate this tag into my post on Sunday in some way. :D
    Again thanks so much for tagging me, I love your blog too.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, means a lot! Your blog really inspires me and I look forward to seeing your post! xx

      Delete