Thursday 24 April 2014

New Purchases!

Hey there!

I know I said I wouldn't be making another post on this blog until all my exams are over, but I just couldn't help myself! I heard there were some bargains in Boots and couldn't resist popping in and spending a little, treating myself to a few purchases I've been wanting for a while! 



Garnier - Summer Body Moisturizing Lotion
Living in England, it's not often the sun comes out, so when it does you have to embrace it! However, I am extremely pale and it takes me forever to get a good tan, (before burning first!) After reading many reviews on this product and seeing it being rated so highly, I knew I just had to try this out! Enriched with natural extract of apricot, perfect for lighter skin tones, leaving it feeling soft and supple - you can't get much better than that.  It smells absolutely amazing and I'm so excited to use this product over spring to get the perfect summer tan! Currently priced at £2.55 instead of £5.20 - what a bargain! 


Garnier Ultimate Blends - Shampoo and Conditioner
Ever since I was a young girl, my hair has always been thick, curly and frizzy! I do love my hair and am extremely thankful for my straighteners, but sometimes it can get out of hand and often very tangled. These products I found were another hype among bloggers and so naturally, I was intrigued! Made with coconut oil and coconut butter, this blend was tailor-made especially for dry, frizzy hair. I have always been a big fan of coconut smelling products, so this seemed like the perfect combination of products for me. I was extremely happy with the price of these too with shampoo priced at £1.95 instead of £3.89 and conditioner £1.95 instead of £3.89 - great bargains!


Overall, I managed to save myself £6.45, so I'm extremely happy with my purchases and am excited to try them all out!

Get yours now whilst the sale is still on! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment