Friday 9 January 2015

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week!

Hey there!

I'll be honest, this year hasn't had the best of starts - things have been a bit rocky where relationships are concerned and everything else has just been one huge rollercoaster of emotions, but I'm getting there! I'm determined that this year will welcome a massive change in my life and bring out the better side of me. Already I've had so much support from a whole range of people and have caught up with my old friends again. However, despite the fact that this week hasn't run as smoothly as I'd hoped, it's taught me an awful lot and made me realise what I often take for granted!




1. Making someone smile by sharing a funny story.

2. Catching up with some of my blogging friends online.

3. Late night chats on the phone with my boyfriend.

4. Receiving useful advice from my supportive friends and family.

5. Lighting my favourite Yankee candle after a long day at work.

6. Finishing my first book of 2015.

7. Feeling motivated to push myself this year to achieve my goals.

8. Relaxing with my most loved films on Netflix.

9. Clearing my mind with some classic tunes and a bubble bath.

10. Devouring the last of my Christmas chocolate treats on a bad day,


Bye for now! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment