Wednesday 28 January 2015

*Review: Graze Snackbox

Hey there,

I love coming home after a long day at work to a parcel waiting for me at the door! I promised myself that 2015 would be the year I introduce more reviews onto my little space of the Internet  and I love to share my opinions. I spend a lot of my time scrolling through product reviews on my favourite bloggers sites, so I thought I'd give it a go!



Unless you've been living under a rock, you should all be familiar with Graze - a healthy box, filled with 4 yummy snacks to eat on the move! I was particularly impressed with the packaging of these snacks and was especially pleased that it could all be recycled. Graze offer you a free box on your first purchase and enable you to get your fifth box free, so it's well worth purchasing! 


If you continue to purchase these boxes, you will receive a different selection of snacks each month to munch away on. Below are my reactions to the snacks I received this month:



Coffee & Walnut Cake - mix of chocolate coffee beans, walnuts, sponge pieces & raisins


I decided to tear open this little box first. I've never been a big fan of walnuts, but I loved the look of this box, so didn't think twice. I was met with a strong scent of coffee as I ripped off the plastic, which I loved. However, I felt this snack was too dry for me and wasn't surprised when I choked on the walnuts! Although, the chocolate coffee beans made it more manageable to eat, I definitely won't be purchasing this snack again!


Triple Berry Smoothie - mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and banana


I've always been a huge lover of fruit - I'd much rather a bunch of grapes than a carrot stick. Infact, I'm hoping to save up for a Nutribullet smoothie maker soon! After skimming through the contents of this packet, I just couldn't wait to open it! I started with a banana piece, before trying a handful of mixed fruits and was absolutely amazed at the intense flavours! This wasn't my favourite snack, but I was seriously impressed and would definitely recommend trying it. 





Soy Roasted Seeds - packed with essential nutrients

For anyone that knows me personally, it's pretty obvious that I am an avid lover of savoury food. I'd choose a packet of cheese puffs over a slice of chocolate cake any day. I bet can imagine how excited I was when I found these in my Graze box! Being a vegetarian, nuts and seeds are a significant part of my diet - I'm basically a parrot! I was easily pleased with this selection of seeds and couldn't eat them fast enough. They definitely got my vote!


Fruity Mango Chutney - with black pepper dippers


I think I made the right decision to save these until last. Don't they just look so appetising? They were easily my favourite snack - packed with flavour and definitely worth having in your box.




Overall, I would definitely recommend these for anyone who's constantly on the move. These are brilliant for a snack at lunch time, perfect for day trips out and easily affordable at only £3.99 per box. Definitely worth a try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Bye for now! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment