Is it just me or does anyone else feel that this week has been the longest week so far? I'm starting to become impatient for spring to arrive - I'm fed up of struggling to roll out of bed in the morning, fed up of the freezing cold and fed up of waking up for work in the morning in the dark. I must admit the frost is beautiful, but I'm getting tired of having to wear three pairs of socks whenever I decide to brave the cold! Despite the drop in temperature, there were many moments which made it a lovely week.
1. Catching up with old friends.
2. Coming home to my favourite dinner on the table.
3. Hearing the words 'I Love You'
4. Reading some lovely comments on my blog.
5. Deep thinking whilst gazing up at the stars on my evening walks home.
6. Reminiscing my childhood - breathing into the cold air, pretending to be a dragon.
7. Planning a holiday away with my boyfriend.
8. Embracing my local area, playing with my favourite cat.
9. Receiving an invite to prom.
10. Having that Friday feeling.
What's made you happy this week?
Bye for now! Xxx