Monday 5 January 2015

Top 5 Blog Posts of 2014

Hey there!

I find the best way to start New Year off is to reflect upon the year just gone! It's incredible just how quickly things change in such a short space of time - new friendships, new beginnings and new perspectives on life! 2014 for me was definitely a great year, but this year I plan to do even better! If you wish to see how I'm planning on achieving this, check out my list of new year's resolutions here.  



2014 really inspired me to continue writing content on my blog, sparking off a bunch of different ides to share with you ranging from trips out in London, blogging tips, various tags, finishing the year with a poor attempt at Blogmas!

To start the year off, I thought I'd share with you my Top 5 posts from 2014...

1. Liebster Award - last year I was lucky enough to receive a special award for my blog from a close friend of mine. I suggest you all go check out her blog, I'm sure you won't be disappointed! I was so proud of myself for successfully achieving this on my little slice of the Internet and am thankful for all your support over the past year!

2. YouTube Announcment - as mentioned above, new years bring about new beginnings. 2014 was the year I grew my confidence and branched out into the vlogging world. I'd been inspired by a number of successful YouTubers and got caught up in my friend's media filming too. I started making an effort with my own channel and vlogged a number of days during the Summer, which you can watch here.  Let me know what you think.

3. Life Update: EXCITING NEWS! - 2014 also welcomed in the use of a new social media, Twitter! I've always been a fan of Twitter and love to write a few tweets now and then. I'd never thought about linking Twitter to my blog, but as my content increased and comments started appearing in response to my posts, I thought this would be a great idea to interact with a bunch of you! I've never looked back since then and I appreciate every single tweet I receive. 

4. Top 20 Blog Post Ideas... - a common case of writer's block strikes down upon us bloggers sometimes and it's often difficult to create new ideas to entertain our readers with. Starting the year with a list of ideas to prevent writer's block is a brilliant idea and it seems you thought this post was useful too!

5. Becoming a Better Blogger! - filling a planner with an organised blogging schedule is another brilliant idea to consider. Sometimes, it can be extremely difficult to stick to, especially when life takes over. However, if you find yourself in a muddle, this will soon sort your lack of blog posts out!


What post did you enioy the most? What would you like to see next on my blog? 

Bye for now! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment