Monday 12 January 2015

My Year In Photos {2014}

Hey there!

Reflecting back on last year, 2014 really wasn't that bad! For me, it was a year of new beginnings, participating in new experiences and mastering the first step to boosting my self-confidence! It was also the year I fell in love with my camera - sounds vain, I know!

I'd never been a big fan of Instagram - the idea of using hashtags scared me! Seriously though, I can't even remember what i used to do before this app took over my life.I know I definitely can't live without it now! I just love to document my life, taking shots of places and events I wish to remember forever. I love flicking back through my old scrapbooks and photo albums - reliving those moments of my life where I felt blissfully happy, remembering those special memories I've shared with loved ones whom are sadly no longer with me and cringing at all the hideous clothes and hairstyles my parents tortured me with over the years.

I thought I'd share with you some of my happiest moments from 2014!


Warning: prepare yourself for a photo heavy blog post...



New Year selfie || Taking shots of London || Catching up with friends || Meeting my best friend's baby || Trip to dentist || London Eye experience || Charlton football match || Baking with my brother || Watched my first Rugby match


Ripley's Museum || #Nomake-upselfie for Breast Cancer || Day trip to Southend || Brighton beach || Catching up with my no.1 girl || First shift at work || Bowling with the girls || Evening out || The Shard experience


Work experience || Celebrated my best friend's 18th || VIP Lush Blogger's event || Speed boat on the Thames || My 18th || Lightning at football || Met my boyfriend || Paid respect at the Tower of London || Family holiday in Cornwall


Boyfriend's house party || Ice-skating with family || Fireworks night || First legal cocktails || Cinema Date || Onesie sleepover || Halloween party || 3 months with Lewis || Christmas at Ruxley


Daisy Dream perfume || Christmas Day || Festive at work || Drunken selfie || Family feast || Table tennis match || Family meal || Catch up with friends || New Year's resolutions

Bye for now! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment